This is my first post in this category and I feel the need to explain its purpose.
When dealing with a lot of information it is quite useful to be able to filter it out. I intend to provide posts like this in order to group blog posts for different areas.
Here it goes!
.NET RIA Services
Guy Burnstein wrote three interesting posts on DomainDataSource:
- Using DomainDataSource in ASP.NET
- ASP.NET DomainDataSource with Select Parameters
- ASP.NET QueryExtender Control and DomainDataSource
If you are looking for a list of blogs on ASP.NET MVC, Bart de Smet just put one together. I would personally add the following blogs:
- Luis Abreu is a MVP on ASP.NET.
- Rob Connery has an excellent series of posts on ASP.NET MVC Storefront and Kona – an OSS application.
- Phil Haacked is a Senior Program Manager working on ASP.NET MVC.
Dino Esposito presents the main differences between Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC.
Stephen Walther wrote a very interesting post on what are the differences between TDD and unit testing.
Visual Studio 2010