Brad Abrams announces the new RIA Services May Preview which includes some new features among whom I personally find interesting the new LINQ to SQL Domain Provider. I am looking forward to see the first NHibernate Domain Provider ;).
Vittorio also announces the release of a Identity Developer Training Kit.
Eric Lippert has an excellent article on the use of reserved keywords and contextual keywords such as var, dynamic during the preprocessing phase of the compiling process.
Luis continues his series on multithreading with a new one on synchronization. The complete list of posts is:
- Multithreading: state, atomicity, serializability and linearizability
- Multithreading: understanding threads
- Multithreading: creating threads
- Multithreading: what’s the stack for?
- Multithreading: using the stack as storage
- Multithreading: immutability
- Multithreading: synchronization
The ADO.NET Team published two new posts talking about the migration from IPOCO to POCO in EF 2.0 and the main scenarios and patterns for the next release shipping in Visual Studio 2010.
Jimmy Bogart has a great article about making AutoMapper more IoC friendly. He shows how AutoMapper plays nicely together with StructureMap.