Danny Simmons shares two interesting material from TechEd: POCO and EntityFramework 4.0 features and his sample code showing some useful tips for creating n-tier applications with EntityFramework shipped with .NET 3.5 SP1.
The ADO.NET team has an excellent post about how POCO works in EF 4.0.
Alex James continues the tips on EF:
- How to use optimistic concurrency
- How to deal with fixed length keys
- How to use the Single() operator in EF 4.0
Visual Studio 2010
Daniel Moth has three new articles about parallel programming:
- Parallel tasks debugger window
- System.Threading.Tasks documentation
- Fix for tasks from anonymous methods bug from VS 2008
John Robbins has an excellent post about PDB files.
Rob Conery continues the Kona experiment approaching BDD.